Saturday, 15 November 2008

Done

I'm done for the year. Exams finished on last Thursday and I was packing immediately after that for ICF Leaders Retreat for 3 days 2 nights. The trip wasn't that bad, in fact, I really enjoyed the time with fellow execs. We planned our plannings for next year on what we are going to be doing and other events. So what am I doing after all these now? Well, I will be cleaning and packing everything in my room into boxes and containers. I'm having more and more things every year. Sigh.. I am going to have a hard time moving them when I move out next year.

I guess I will put all clothes in few containers, well those that I do wear them though. Those that I do not wear, do you think I should give them away or just put it aside? I guess I will put them in one container so I don't have to open them during the following year.

I shall look around for interesting story books to read as well. It's getting hot everyday now and I am wearing shorts shorts everyday. Oh wait, it is summer now. *bang forehead on the table*

No comments: