Sunday, 7 December 2008

Home

It has been almost a week since I have been home and I haven't posted anything here. Well, what can I say about Qatar so far? It's just a barren of desert. And oh, it's flat too. Sometimes I wonder how in the world can this island come up from the sea. It's an island, I tell you. I saw the map on the plane. Have a look.

See? I even googled it to see. Oh wait, it's just a land coming out from the continent. Oops.. maaf maaf.. hehehe.. anyway, back to my point. There were lots of constructions going on around in Doha, the main capital of the country. I guess they were trying to decorate the places with pretty buildings and probably prepare to have bigger populations.
Guess what? She told me that there will be a tennis tournament in January and Federer will be here in Qatar. How great is that!! Maybe I shall try to get tickets to go watch? It's starting from Jan 5-11.

No comments: