Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Summer time

The first time, I travelled overseas, I only anticipated seeing big sized hotel buildings and staying in them while on vacation. But you know what, it means paying more $$. Not everyone can afford to pay so much for staying in a five star hotels. Some more, you cannot cook. I bet they count per head. So when I found out that there are such things as holiday home and cheaper, I was excited. It was like staying in a normal house. Some more, you can cook your own food. Now isn't that cheaper? I bet the prices of the houses per night are cheaper too.

Ok, back to my point, I was thinking of going for summer holidays in the Wales. It's somewhere where I have not been to. It will definitely be a blast. Seeing that I have got a budget, I shall stay in Wales Holiday Cottage. I should think that it is something like holiday home, only on a different word/name.
Oh, but I should go in a large group. Hmm.. Maybe I can ask a bunch of friends or shall I ask my cousins instead, since one of them will be in England soon enough. Hehe...

No comments: