Thursday, 5 February 2009

Settling down

A friend of mine had this thought of creating a blog especially for newcomers to Christchurch. Those who have been staying in Christchurch contribute something to help newcomers to settle down. It is a good idea and it is also very nice of this friend to think about the newcomers. Even lynnx01 also commented to me that it is really nice. =)

But I haven't done much besides just changing the theme appearance and the blog layout. I really have no idea on what to say. Besides others have mentioned almost everything. Seriously, I am not the person to look for if you want new ideas. I can only comment on the blog appearance and how to make it look nicer. That's about it.

My ideas of helping new students settling down are probably too basic and common.

No comments: