Sunday, 7 October 2012

Bye

I imported all the posts from my wordpress into the other blog so officially, the other blog has more posts than this blog even though this blog is the oldest one. Lol..

We were chatting last night about first jobs and being grateful of crappy things that happen to us. I do appreciate having a first job in an insurance industry. Probably is the best thing that happen to me. I think, without it, I wouldn't be able start off in such a nice office job.

I haven't really found a job in anything that I want to be in just because most employers want experience. I did complain that without the first job experience, I will never find it.

Recently, I have been given the opportunity to do a project-based work. With this experience, I am hoping that I can go elsewhere for a better pay job. I will explain why I said better pay job later. I do hope that I can stay on permanently in this new role but it really depends on where there is a vacancy or not.

Better pay job? I need to save more money for upcoming expensive holidays which I want to go. We have been saving hard for ourselves, for a new house, holidays and savings. But I don't think it is enough so I need to equip myself with experience so I can move on to a higher pay job = save more money.

Lol I talk too much. Need to get ready for church soon.

No comments: