Sunday, 24 June 2007

Overnight, Anyone?

Last November, I travelled to London. This is because my family is in London. It was my first time going to London and I told myself I should try to visit around as much as I can. After all, you don’t always get the chance to go to London, right?

I also asked Mum if I can go to Paris since it was probably an hour of flight away. But, she said ‘Wait lah for your cousin to come over and you guys can go.
I asked, ‘Why not you take me there. That way, we can have fun.’
But, she replied, ‘lazy lah..’ I thought of a mother-daughter trip but since she is lazy, never mind. You see, my mum is not a travelling type of person.
So, I am waiting.

My cousin is coming to London in 2008 and we have been planning where to go and all that. The problem is we have to find motels to stay overnight.
We plan to go to a lot of places. And this comes to our rescue.

Cheap Hotels





Since my cousin and I are deciding to go around Europe, this proves a great chance for us to book cheap motels. Cool. I am looking forward to this. =)

Also, since it stated, world wide booking and I am staying in New Zealand, this means I can find cheap motels in New Zealand as well. This is so cool.
My friends and I have been planning to go to Dunedin in July. We could book cheap motels from this website to help us cut the cost, which is great.

This is proving to be good. In the future of travelling anywhere, I could just book through that. Save the hassle of going to travel agents centre and ask. Somemore, you get discounts from booking online. 70%. See that, 70%. Where can you get that? This sounds just too good to be true.







No comments: