Sunday, 24 June 2007

PPP Direct

PPP Direct sounds so complicated until I found this page and the video explained the whole thing and made it so easy.

Payperpost-direct-overview Video

Lynn Xuan my cousin was trying to explain to me earlier on and I was still confused. Then, she said she blogged first and let me read. So, after finish blogging, I read through and still did not understand. Man.. I am so blur.. No wonder Emma always complain me being blur-red. Sigh.. that is me, I guess.

I got Lynn Xuan, my cousin to explain to me once again and this time, I understood.

Anyways. Basically, it means that PPP Direct charges 10% service fee, which 5% of it is for PayPal and Credit Card fees. Where is the middleman? Hmm.. There is none. This is just great because with other competitors, I may get only half of what I offered. Not really fair, right?

Check out more details from Part-One-Of-Birdo-Release
I checked out the website for more information after my cousin sent me the page.

I recommend you to check out the video which explains very well. =)







No comments: