Sunday, 28 June 2009

Finished

Now that I finished my exams, I can relax. Oh, but I need to tidy up my room and vacuum it. Then, I am hoping that someone will come and replace the light bulb in my room because it doesn't work. I had to have the lamp on when I was studying because the light on the ceiling did not work. I was lazy to get them over to change it because it takes time to go to the website and the website wasn't working. The last two years ago, we don't have to do that. We just go to the office and get them to come up. Actually, now with the rent payment, I have to go to the main office which is about 10mins walk away.

I tell you, I can be very lazy when it comes to walking for quite long. Hmm.. but I guess I can bike over though. Not wasting my time or walking too long too. Hehehe..
Oh yea, I actually went to watch Transformer last night. It was good movie though plot too long. Darling and I went to watch on extremebase. I like how the sound system goes but it gives me headache though.

No comments: