Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Two down

I had another exam yesterday morning so that's another one down. Two more to go. One tomorrow morning and another one on Saturday. I am not quite ready for Saturday because I am not satisfied with how I word my model answer questions. I need to ask for help. I am planning to ask another coursemate who did the course last year. I am hoping that she would help. Besides her, I know another coursemate doing the course with me so I am hoping to get some help from her.

I am so bad at writing essays but I am fine with getting the notes out and everything. Sigh..
I feel that I really need a holiday. I actually feel like flying somewhere, stay in a hotel and visit the city or something. Yea, that's called travelling. Oh I was telling someone that I don't want to travel as backpacker because I won't have the luxury of staying in a nice hotel and enjoy my holidays. I know that you get to go to more places but..

Anyways, I should really check out Accor Hotels City Super Sale. Wow.. I just checked out the prices. They have got really cheap hotel prices going on. Hmm.. that is really tempting me to buy and go on holiday. Hey, they also have cheaper hotels in my own country. Hehehe.. I can go back shopping. Muahaha.. I can stay at one of hotels that I book and shop at the shopping malls. Oh.. just thinking about the food that I will be having just made my saliva coming out of my mouth. Ok, that is gross and I won't elaborate about it. I shall think about this first though.

Post?slot_id=40476&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: