Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Break is finishing

This week is the last week of the break before lectures started again. Then, in six week times, study break and finals are coming up.
You know it's not too late to enrol for college. If you are staying in the northern hemisphere, now is the perfect time to look for college to study your choice of degree. Or if you don't want that and just want to do some career training at community colleges, you can do that too.
For those who are staying in the southern hemisphere and looking to sharpen your skills in training or just want to study a degree, it's not too late for you. It's even better if you like to travel around and at the same time, experience new location.
Wow, there are so many College Degrees to look from.
I also browsed for my choice of degrees and I saw aerospace engineer. Sounds interesting. I actually wanted to study that in my first year. It's not too late I guess. Somemore, this university is probably offering degrees online. Even better, I don't even need to go there. I can choose to go to different state if I do decide to go. =)

No comments: