Thursday, 3 September 2009

Travelling around

I actually have been wanting a car since I came to uni. But each time, I kept telling myself that I can survive without one. But I still want one. I grumbled a lot when I go to supermarket and having to drag all the groceries back in the bus or walk back if I went to nearby supermarkets. I am not exactly ok with walking so much due to my field trips.

I don't exactly want to rent a car just to go to supermarket. It's stupid to spend the extra money on that when I can just take the bus or save the money just by walking. If I have companion or friends with me, maybe I won't compain so much.

Of course, car leasing is a good idea if you are travelling around. It's good idea if you are travelling around in South Island or North Island. There are so much sceneries to see and you would miss out a lot if you don't lease car. Somemore, this car leasing can deliver the car to your door. What a good idea. It is definitely worth it to check this website out.

No comments: