Wednesday, 3 February 2010

I have no idea what my title should be

It's February already. Time passes really quickly when you are excited on one thing.
For me, I look forward to work everyday because it means I am doing useful, I mean for myself. I look forward to the card job because I meet people every day. I may meet my friends if they do come to get their cards early. I could even talk to them for a while.
Anyway, new job coming up so something interesting to look forward to.

The weather is looking good and sunny. Now that is what I call summer. It has been cloudy and rainy in since mid-Dec. But I didn't get to enjoy complaining hot during the day as I stay indoors working. However, I did have fun after work to complain hot. Nope, I did not even use my fan. The house is cold compared to my room flat. So the fan stays there.

I better get ready to go off. 4pm soon.

No comments: