Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Yay

So, I got the job already. Yay!! I am starting soon. Hmm.. it's going to be interesting time for me. I get to learn new things, get to know my team members, experience the work environment and lots more which I cannot think about for now. So that means I am quitting the current job as student admin assistant. I know that is a good job in a stress free environment but if I don't go for this job, I will never get work experience in order to get other jobs. I know it is a good opportunity. =)

Yay!! Wish me luck people. =)

2 comments:

Ecner said...

Congrats!!! What job is it? Doing what? Yeah, u'd want a career, not just a job.

jazz said...

it's with an insurance company but only 4 month contract. will have to look for another job once i finish the contract. oh, the job title is project support.