Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Wishes

Whoops.. haven't blog here for ages.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I did have a wonderful Christmas and New Year week and I do not even feel like going back to reality, which obviously is working casual and finding a permanent job. I am grateful to my boss for asking me to work. He was just telling me this morning that they needed help as they are moving the card administration to another location (if you are a student, you will understand). So I will be needed till early March. Yay!! I should say my other colleague (even though I refer her as lady boss), she told me that boss is most likely to take some leave in mid march till early april and she might be needinfg full time. I told her that I am free if she needs me. Hehehe..
In the meantime, I am going to keep looking for other part time jobs. I am actually thinking of doing a second job. I don't mind working everyday as from now just to gain more work experience for a full time job. =)

No comments: