Thursday, 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas =P

Christmas time sure is busy for almost everyone. I wish I am back home to go holiday but I chose to stay back in NZ. I thought I would find a temporary job. Sigh, so far I have not found any temporary job besides my boss calling me to work in January.

I have had advice from friends and cousins on reflecting on things. I kept them in mind but keep forgetting to think more.
One thing is, I started getting more busy since last week. Besides working on a casual job for the graduation ceremony, I cooked and did some housechory stuff. I rarely have time to sit down and go online freely. I mean, I do go online with the mind of checking emails and chatting to my family. I felt that I haven't been keeping a good contact with them. I know I do not call them so I chatted to them on instant messaging instead. It is quite expensive to call and speak verbally. Wait, I should use skype to talk and webcam-ing with them. Well, that will have to wait till January since all of us will be a little busy with holidaying and enjoying ourselves.

Right, I should stop babbling now. I just finished making cheesecake from late morning to early afternoon. This was my first time making cheesecake without any help. I think I estimated the ingredients too much. It is trial and error afterall. I know now what to do and what not to do.

No comments: