Friday, 11 December 2009

Language

I think I am starting to regret not spending time to learn reading or writing Mandarin. As I search around the student jobs site or any other websites, some of the jobs requires being good at speaking Mandarin and able to help customers with banking or anything. But I cannot see how I would be able to force myself to learn about the language. I would probably cry while writing out the Chinese words. I was told before that I did do that when I was 5 and my mum do not want stress me more. Yup, I understand that. I guess it is just my willingness to learn the language. Hey, if you ask me to learn now, I would be reluctant. I guess I am not much of a language person. I would learn if I have to though. First of all, I need the motivation.

2 comments:

- Lingsii - said...

Jas, i do feel the same. i got really annoyed when i was out with my friends to a chinese mamak stall with the menus written in chinese words. but at least i read abit of the words now and i'm learning to. know how i learned it? my friends started to sms me in chinese, i got to figure every words out to get what they want and it helps. am glad tho but i still get really mad when i cant read the menus. ahahaa..
well as long as we're determined to learn, we'll get it one day. :) all the best to both of us. :)

jazz said...

yea, i hope to learn but im just so lazy. now i know my worst weakness is laziness.

hey, if u want to read more, my main blog is www.lifedayemotions.com
i write more often there. =)