Sunday, 28 March 2010

harder

March is almost over. April is coming up. Coming month should be interesting ey?
Life has been ok, doing the same thing everyday. Work, cooking, eating, watch tv, online and sleep. That goes on everyday. Weekend is a little different. It depends on whether we have activities otherwise it is just groceries and sleep. I am loving my sleep on the weekend. Lol

I am starting to watch some series too. Just to keep me entertained while darling is playing his computer games. Just recently, my laptop died on me. Lousy laptop, technology quality nowadays are getting worse. It is cheaper to get a new one rather than get it repaired but there is no point in keeping spoiled laptop.

I feel myself getting sick. Am trying hard to keep warm and drink lots of water.

No comments: