Wednesday, 17 March 2010

The start of the journey?

My job hunting is still going. Still looking and also still getting rejected.
At least I am currently working while STILL looking for jobs in my study field of area. Forgive me if the sentence sounds weird. I am fading fast from the world of essay. I need to keep blogging in order to keep my written English going.
So I checked all the graduate stats jobs, least requirement is the degree/qualification. Then, there is the experience in certain programs, some of which I don't have and have. Then, there is the work ability on team player, analytic, etc. I think I can work on all once I started. They just need to hire me. Muahaha... Of course they don't know I am honest and willing to learn. Somemore, there are others who are more experienced than I am.
Well, I just need to keep looking out for jobs and do my best in the interviews and pray that any of them hire me. That shall starts my journey into permanent full time job yea?
I shall head to bed. I am starting to feel a little sick, better rest more.

No comments: