Friday, 18 June 2010

Recycle, that's what you do, recycle

It rained last night so the car is not 'iced' this morning. Saved us the time on watering the car.

I know this is random but the thought of making something of the toilet rolls or recycling them came to me when I was in the toilet last night, pulling the toilet rolls. I also thought how many people are there in the world using toilet paper and guess how many toilet rolls are being produced each year.

Now I may not show the attitude of recycling but I am quite into this. I recycle most of the papers I found at home and put them into the right bin (provided by the council). That is the most of what I can do as an individual.

I would also love to work for a company who does recycling. Yeah, I think I am kind of into environmental sustainability.

I would love to babble on and on about these but it is hard to put them in words properly so I am going to say that I am into environment issues. Hohoho...

1 comment:

Ecner said...

lolz, what a random thought.

I just found out those plastic bottles and jam jars, they don't actually recycle them if you do not wash them out. They will still throw it away at the recycling center. So make sure you clean those out