Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Stage Fright

Attended a talkshow for work yesterday. As usual, there was lucky draw for winners. Guess what, I was the first one they called on. I really couldn't believe my eyes. And ears too. The CEO who announced it had to repeat my number twice and said 'I know you're in here'. So yeah, I got to shook hands with the CEO and up close with him. It's cool because I think most staff don't get to be up close and actually shook hands with the CEO.

It's amazing that the people on the stage can really talk in front of audiences. Not a lot of people can do that. Me, for example. I almost froze when I stood on the stage. Had to turn my attention on the CEO before I stood there speechless. It would be ultimate embarrassment, you know. =S

2 comments:

LX said...

What lucky draw prize did you get??????

jazz said...

I got a prezzy card worth $100. Not bad, hoh.