Friday, 11 May 2012

Follow me

I just realize that I have followers who reads my blog. Hehe...  I wonder if they get alerts that I updated my blog.

I just feel so energetic to update my blog but what I want to put down in words are jumbled up in my head and I don't know where to start. I do know that I will put things down from time to time. At this point, I would say, almost everyday.

I try to use 10 minutes of my time. I am quite busy you know. I have martial art classes to attend, swimming classes and my exercise routine. That reminds me, I need to change my exercise routine. Otherwise my body will adapt to it and I won't be able to lose the fats. =P In short, I just want to maintain my fitness and I don't look so fat. I did lose weight which darling thought I didn't eat enough. I wasn't sure but I thought it is because I have been exercising.

I am currently reading Life is for living. It is IAG book so will blog about it once I finish reading. =) Stay tune.

Don't just read this blog because I am also updating the other blog.

1 comment:

moomooman001 said...

yay good to have u back. i follow this one and yea it alerts me in my dashboard that u have posted an update.