Thursday, 31 May 2012

So much for that

Didn't realise everyone is still blogging at their old blog. Some people don't blog much now.

I saw a couple of my photos back in 2002. I didn't even change in terms of my face. I don't even look mature. It is no wonder my colleagues said if I never mention my age, they would have thought I am 12.

Yes, security guards at the bar have had to ask me for ID when they saw me walking around the bar. Hehe..

I really have to try to keep in touch with friends too. I haven't been the best at keeping in touch because I either forgot to reply people after leaving it for so many days or too lazy to browse through fb friends' list. Some of the friends I am not close to them, it would be awkward if I message them. Sigh.. all the ifs buts maybes. 

No comments: