Saturday, 2 June 2012

First post of the month

I think, in a way, I am trying to create as many posts as possible for this blog and the other blog. Maybe I just want to maintain these blogs. I do realize that I put in lots of complaints in this blog. Well, don't think anyone would read here much anyway once they find out that I complaint too much. Haha..

Guess what, I woke up this morning, probably because I was so used to waking up early for work. Actually felt earthquake this morning too. A little bit shaky though. Not that strong.

Later, bringing in law out to library to borrow some books. Then, I gotta get bedsheets and duvet cover changed and also get the clothes in. Put the clothes out just so 'the wind could blow them' but the sun came out and I am hoping that they will dry by late afternoon huh. =)

That is my day today. It is the long weekend so I shall have some relaxing time yeah. =)

No comments: