Sunday, 24 June 2012

Laziness

We watched Prometheus on Friday night. Actually I was the one who wanted to watch. I don't know what trigger darling to watch. He usually doesn't like to watch movies that is not worth watching in the cinema.

Anyway, I like it though I don't understand some part of the movie and why it was supposed to be like that. I suppose that I should watch the next 4 movies that continue after. I think I watch the fourth one which was on Earth. Yes, it is not my kind of movie but it was on tv that time and I just watched it and started asking questions and bla bla bla.. goes on after that and found out that the prequel was coming out too.

I actually haven't got the mood to blog or do anything. But thought I should post something about the movie. I should really do something huh. I just remembered that I am supposed to put up mummy's post too. Right, I do it now and be done with it.

1 comment:

LX said...

James Bond should be nice. i think they have London scenes!