Friday, 13 July 2012

Pick someone your own size

Lol last post was on 24 June. Need to update already. Have had things going so much that I forgot to post. I got real lazy and didn't do anything. Just want to relax and not having to do anything.

Was busy with martial art class. We are now taking up stick fighting class to practice. I will try my best to be good at it. My arms aren't strong enough so I suppose, keep practice.

Last night, one of the instructor taught me to imagine a ball in front of me with my arms and not to let anyone into it. He and I agreed that I can't use strength to beat people up because most people will be taller, larger and stronger than me. I have learn to use the techniques and methods to beat people up.

Lol, my main point of learning martial art is not to beat people up. It is, in case, someone attacks me and I can defend myself. Or if I was attacked by a group of bullies. Most of my classmates said that I have the advantage of getting them in their vulnerable area, eg their lower part of body. That gives me inspirations to keep learning and making sure that I know how to use the methods properly. =)

Right, I shall stop with my martial art story and get on with life and entertainment.

No comments: