Friday, 13 July 2012

Entertainment

I have the sudden urge to blog so much now. Lol, I already posted two on the other blog. This is my fourth one.

I wanted to watch The Dark Knight rises and Snow White and the huntsman. According to colleague, Snow White and huntsman is not nice to watch. I think I will wait till the dvd comes out and rent from video shop. It is cheaper to rent and all four of us can watch for the price of $3 for one dvd. I have the coupon 3 for $10. New release is also included.

I also have the coupon 7 movies for $7. The thing is, it is hard to find 7 movies that you want to watch and 2 days are not enough to watch. We don't watch the whole day and we have other things to do, that's why we can't finish 7 movies in 2 days.

Wait till there is a 3-day-weekend and we can watch. Next one is Labour day in October but we are going to be off holiday then. Sigh.. maybe Christmas?

I have more to ramble about our holidays and the airline air asia.




1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Dark Knight rises is awesome!!!! u watched it?