Sunday, 9 September 2012

Hotels

I think my other blogger posts are going to catch up with this blog soon if I don't post here that much. I mean, this blog has been with me ever since I first started blogging and I only have 493 posts. Lol

Guess that means I haven't been posting here that much then.

Anyway, just finish browsing through hotels for upcoming holidays. Seen too many and can't even decide which ones. Anyway, I left the list and price for hubby to choose since he is more picky than me. Hehehe..

I must have mentioned about the Mercure hotel in Auckland. It is ok for me because mainly we only need a place to sleep besides showering. But of course, it is not up to standard for hubby because it looks old and he much prefer a newer one.

Right, enough about hotels yeah. I want to play diamond dash. My new addictive game. Lol

No comments: