Monday, 3 September 2012

Hungry now

It is funny how this blog have more people viewing than the rest of the blogs. I just saw the page views numbers and this blog has more. Maybe I should advertise the other ones. But my blog are mainly about boring stuff I do. Not so interesting.

If I travel a lot, I would dedicate it to be travel blog. It does sound interesting though. I do want to see the world again and also work at the same time. Yes, may not be able to work in the industry that I want but I get to see the world. Sigh..

Anyway, I recently found out that M has a new paper money designs and I am not sure if they still accept the old ones. I still have the old ones though. I hope I can still use it. This is probably the third time they change it. It will look foreign to me since I see nz paper money more often.

No comments: