Monday, 24 December 2007

Blah

I am back again this time from another trip. Went to Newcastle. Holidays as well. At least I enjoyed myself. Anyway, I guess I was away for too long.

So much things happen to my flatmate. I just hope she is ok. After she texts me that she lost her father, I was in shock. It made me realise that sometimes we take things for granted in life. We enjoyed ourselves too much and did not think of others. I think I do this kind of stuff. Well, it's not that I want to say to people. I just want to say how I think of myself. I think I do enjoy things too much without thinking for others.

So, I should focus on my family while I am at home.

I think I do eat a lot when I am at home. More like twice the amount I ate when I went to other place or either friends' house. Weird.

Also want to say, two cousins of mine has a new domain with their own names. It's just so cool to have one. It made me think of getting one. But really, I don't think I can write nice posts just like them. But I do need to learn. Anyway, I should really focus on doing this kind of stuff in January when I have more time at home.

Yes, I should also spend some quality time at home. Actually, this will be my holiday in London. So yup, I enjoyed every single day I have spent in London. I also lazed around, truly my holiday.

No comments: