Thursday, 6 December 2007

Updates

Did I mention that I think I will probably talk about my travel here? I think I should cos I am running out of things to say. I usually always blog about where I went and how much fun I had. I love blogging about where I went cos I was excited about the place I went to. And I think I went to quite few places too. Anyway, I will go look through my folders and look for good photo to put it up here.

Another thing I wanted to say, I found out that my blog has really low rank in Technorati. I had a chat with my cousin and she said it's mainly about people linking you. I guess I don't have a lot of friends who blogs and link me. Sigh, well it probably is good at some point because you probably don't want people to find out about your blog easily. It would be scary not to know who reads your blog.


No comments: