Monday, 16 June 2008

... making me confused...

The topic of spiritual came up in the conversation when I was talking to my friends. I don't consider myself very spiritual if compared to her and her. They spoke or blog about God more than I do and even the way they talked also shows how spiritual they are. The usage of words also shows that they are very spiritual. I accept the fact that they are different from me. Okay....

But when I talked to my friends more about this, I realise that I probably am worse. My friends listen to Christian songs while I don't. Okay, they don't really talk like her and her. But what I am wondering now is, all these things gives people impression of yourself. It doesn't mean that you are not spiritual, is it?

... making me confused...

2 comments:

peebs said...

Listening to Christian songs does not make you more spiritual. And yeah it does not mean you are not spiritual. But you also have to define what you mean by spiritual. If you want to talk more, I'm available :)

Anonymous said...

Funny la you, jas. Well, it is not about spiritual or not spiritual.. hmm yes, Emma is right.