Friday, 20 June 2008

Ramblings

When I was younger, I know I always snoop around the cabinets. That was when I found my dad’s ID employee card. I thought it was cool and I know I played going to work with my sisters using my dad’s ID. Now thinking back, I thought that was stupid and lame. But I was just a kid so; I can be forgiven, right? =)

Now just being random, I have seen in movies how spies can get into companies or say big companies with fake ID. Maybe they should tighten the security? Or it is just my stupid thinking. It was just movies, so of course they make it as if the spies are so good that they can fake ID and can just walk into the company buildings.

Anyway, this is not my point of talking about ID, there is this website for ID badge supplies and I thought it would be good for anyone who wants to order ID cards. And plus, it doesn't have to be just for IDs. It can be for other type of cards, for example, membership’s cards, loyalty cards, gifts card, library cards, discounts cards etc. It is just that they print out nicely and make it nice too. =) id card printing systems

All those cards from your wallets and purses probably come from there. Talking about purses, I had a dream this morning that the entire cash and eftpos card in my purse was stolen. I was very upset in my dream and I think I was screaming around as well until my alarm woke me up. I turned it off and was thinking to myself that it was just a dream. Oh, I haven’t check my purse yet but I think it was just a dream. I know I was being paranoid in my dream and yelling to call the bank to stop my eftpos cards. That was some dream though.


No comments: