Saturday, 12 July 2008

My new frames

I got my new specs frame the other day. It's really nice. I was thinking of getting a nice one like what my sis and cousins got. But obviously it doesn't suit my face. I look absolutely weird in it so after much thinking and choosing, I choose to have this

I thought I look much better in this. It's half frame. The previous frame of mine will be used as spare or maybe I will use it when I want to. Meaning that it will become one of my accessories when I am at home. Don't think I will use it to go out. I still don't like to wear specs out. =)
The old one looks something like this



Actually no frames around the lens looks nice but it is not that good cos the screw may come undone. So it is still better to get other ones.



There are probably more frames to choose from ZenniOptical.com .

No comments: