Wednesday, 9 July 2008

So far..

Time really pass fast. It is already Wednesday, the second week of winter break, NZ's winter break. Classes are starting next week. I will be missing one class on Monday and two classes on Tuesday. Actually, I am aiming to go for my second lecture the moment I touched Christchurch ground. I think I can do it. I know I should just skip it but I would need to stay up till that night so I won't be jet-lagged. Actually, this is crazy, trying to go to lecture at 11am when I arrived at 9am. It will be something that I can do that day so I won't fall asleep or be sleepy either.

Mian.. classes starting soon ler.. not sure if I am ready to study more or not. But if I don't do anything, it'll be boring. Yea, call me weird, I know I am. I just don't like to waste my time.

Anyway, what have I been doing in M'sia besides shopping and eating? Nothing much because I want to relax during holidays. =) Shoobie is so cute. I was sitting in the living, facing the main door. There is this transparent window and Shoobie was just sitting there, peeping inside. I waved at Shoobie constantly. Haha.. he's so cute lah.

Check out this accident compensation on safety work. When I was at home watching tv, there is this advertisment that always shows that people can get compensation if they have accident when they are working.



No comments: