Monday, 14 July 2008

Transit-'ing'

Hmm.. why do I find it so hard to remember the url of my .com? I can't login because I forgot the url login. Now in Changi Airport. Walking around looking at stuff. The place is quite big so I am taking my time to go around the place. =)

And my laptop bag is so heavy. Now my shoulders are painful. *slap myself* Don't complain. It's good enough that I have time to walk around the place. I found out that NZD=S$. Meaning I can buy stuff here? Hahaha.. so far, I cannot find Body Shop. I want to buy eyecare serum. I found out that I got fine lines wrinkes. Ah.. does that mean I am old? But I just enter adulthood age though. Ok, maybe I should stop worrying too much. Sigh..

I better go now. The timing is finishing soon and I haven't finish exploring stuff. I wanted to buy something for my friends but I can't find or think of anything that they would like. Oh ya, I really cannot find the Christians T-shirts around. And I did not have a chance to go to Pharmacy in Miri or KL to look for precresption on something for something. Argh.. now I cannot remember the name. Aih..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey...fine lines...no worries, maybe u can buy in NZ? if dont have maybe we can get it for u here and then ask ur mom bring over?

jazz said...

i found it in nz but not sure whether i shd buy or not. still thinking. =)