Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Such a mess

I don't know what to say or feel after another flatmate of mine told me there's a rat in the house. But I finally know why there were mess on the kitchen floor in the morning when I went into the kitchen. Mian.. this is so scary. I guess that's for having messy kitchen and not cleaning up every night. Sigh.. but what to do.. I don't want to clean up other people's mess. Somehow I have a feeling that this other flatmate of mine made the mess in the kitchen. I mean not the mess of the rubbish on the floor but the frying pan and other cutleries left unwashed and the mugs or cups can be left unwashed for a week.

I was hoping to see clean kitchen after I got back from field trip but nope, I did not. Still dirty. Ish.. a few more months. I cleaned up em and my dishes. Sometimes I do forgot to clean up but I did not leave them unwashed for more than 2 days. Sigh..

Now I am wondering on how to clean my muddy boots. It is going to be hard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eewww, may I kindly suggest this old qoute "Fight poison with poison". Next time your roommate is going overseas/field trip, do the same thing by leaving stuffs uncleaned and undone. Maybe this will get your flatmate to be more aware of the things he or she never do.

jazz said...

Sorry late reply.
I doubt if the flatmate cares.