Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Blog inactive

Hehehe.. this blog is a bit dead ler..

Oh.. know what? my .com site has been shut down. Ish.. so much for writing good posts and gone just like that. Well, I am getting a new one soon. Yea.. I am here because of that. No lah.. I won't abondon this blog.. it's like part of me.

Oh yea... u want to see something?


It's the microwave in the kitchen. How dirty, right? I don't think anyone wants to clean it. I don't want to clean it because I don't think I dirty it. I always use a lid to cover my food when I microwaved my food.

I am not saying that I am dirty or showing you how dirty. My main point is when you're staying with other people, you really have to have schedule of who is cleaning this and that. Or I could say my main point is stay with people you know, feel comfortable with and be honest of things. If you don't like anything, just say. That is how you will not have conflicts. And don't always think that you are right and your way is correct. Humans are not perfect.

Aih..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, it's dirty! Living out is like that... I've been the one cleaning the house every week.. wanna say I am sick of it, I refrain from saying so.. I just feel unfair at times, yet I am the one who tak tahan the dirt.

ps. took me awhile to come here.. I've been wondering what happen to your dot com.