Friday, 3 October 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

Is it too late to wish my Muslim friends Hari Raya here? I did texted my friends on Wednesday the moment I woke up. Yup, Hari Raya was on the 1st Oct. Tomorrow, there will be an open house at Riccarton Community Centre. Food!

Liyana will be having open house at her flat soon. She is inviting me and Em. But she is not sure when will she be having on. Now, we're just waiting for her to decide on.

p/s When I mean Li's open house, it means that I asked her to cook rendang for me. =P Muahahaha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, Jas, could you please correct your post? I won't be having an open house, God, no. Open house is where anyone is welcome to come. No offence or anything, but you and Emma kind of invited yourselves over. Heh heh. So i am just doing it for you guys. So, please correct it, in case people think i'm having an open house and not inviting them! Thanks youuu.

Anonymous said...

Eksyeli come to think of it, it's my fault too because i am much too lazy to clean up my house. It's like, one day i go, 'ta-daaah!' because i have lipat all my baju, but then the next two days, i have gunungs and bukits of baju again. Aih aih. Ah maaf. Selamat Hari Raya! Ahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

That's better! Hehheh. And i STILL haven't decided when! Don't worry, the chickens are still frozen in my fridge. I will let you know yaaaaa.