Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Planning already

This morning, when I woke up, I straightaway switched on the computer and checked my email. But of course, I do brush my teeth and wash my face before I start sitting down comfortably checking my email. Yea, that is always the first thing I do in the morning, even before I go to class. It doesn't take long. Anyway, my cousin was online and we chatted. We talked about holidays. I guess we were both stress from studying and saw a chance to talk to each other since we don't always chat online often.

Anyway, another cousin will be studying in UK and both of us thought that we should go over to UK to visit her and also go for Europe tour. We decide that we should go during the cousin's holidays. We can also crash at the cousin's place too. Hmm.. I am so excited now. So, we haven't decide where we wanted to go. I was thinking that we could go around UK since we haven't been to some places. And booking last minute hotels and breaks are going to be expensive. So, I saw this site on www.hotelshopuk.com and I am thinking that this can definitely help us after we decide on a date to go UK and tour around. Hmm.. cool.. this is getting me more excited.

So, those who are also planning to go to UK for breaks and just bought your tickets not long ago, this is the site you can book your breaks last minute. So you don't have to worry on not getting cheaper price and last minute stuff. I know it can be really frustrating and worrying when you don't get your bookings on breaks done quickly. Now you don't have to worry anymore. So do check out the site. =)


No comments: