Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Beeaaauuutiifuuulll

I would love to go visit Europe again someday. I was hoping to go during my honeymoon. What do you think? It would be nice right? Recently, my cousin got an offer to go to UK. So I am thinking of using this chance to go there. But I don't want to disturb her so I am thinking of staying at this place called Short Break Wales. They have some nice looking holiday cottages. Apparently, it is named Tenby Self Catering Cottage. Actually, how does a cottage looks like?

I just clicked on the link and the cottage is beaaauuttiful. I am so looking forward to go. Oh wait, I need to plan and book tickets first before I can actually plan to go there on holidays. I should ask if any friends of mine would like to go too. It would definitely be cheaper if there are more people.
I just realized the cottages are near the beach. It would be relaxing and fun to walk by the beach in the morning. Oh wow, they have spa as well. Hmm.. it would be nice to go during the summer holidays there. It's warm and we can escape NZ's winter too. How about that?

Short Break Wales

No comments: