Friday, 27 March 2009

Recession

I caught with friends few days ago and we were talking about budgeting.
Recession is still here.

But going on holidays are so tempting. You do want to enjoy every bit now and then, right?
I guess, with few savings every month or so, you can afford to go holidays, right?
Oh, maybe I can crash at cousin's place once she is there.

Apparently, this seaside beach in Britain is very scenic looking. I would love to go there.
Actually, I haven't been to any beaches in the UK. I am sure beaches around the world at every locations are different.
I don't exactly have a favourite location because I haven't been to a lot of scenic beaches. So this Short Break Wales is what I need. A short break and one location which I can go. Hmm.. maybe I can go for honeymoon? :P

4 comments:

Osbert said...

Come UK again!! I miss you!! But then I don't know if UK is a good place for your honeymoon..

jazz said...

Hahaha.. I would love to come for honeymoon but im not sure if we are financially stable or not. but of course, we would tell you if we are coming. =)

LX said...

Go Cameron Highlands honeymoon la.. or the new Borneo Tropical resort. Hehhee..

jazz said...

hahaha see first la.. =)