Sunday, 22 March 2009

Whoops

Oh whoops, I haven't updated this blog for so long. I guess having more than one blog does take time to maintain it. Did I spell it right? I hope so. I am currently taking time off from social events and outings to study and revise my school work. A little time to update blog won't hurt, I hope. =)

Anyway, lately I have been watching series while studying. It's bad habit and I tried not to at times. It's just that it was after I finished my lunch that I couldn't stop watching them halfway.

Now, I have a field trip coming. I should think it is my last one as there is no more field trip in the second semester. Yea, I would be glad because I actually don't like my field trips. It's just so tiring from the day walks and we have to do internal assessment which takes up most of the nights. Then, you go to sleep at midnight and get up at 7. Do you think you would have enough sleep? I don't think I would. My normal sleep would be 8-9 hours.

Okay, enough of ramblings and I shall head back to studying. I am so proud of myself that I manage to finish most of the revision and school work that have been piling up for weeks. Hehehe.. Now I go. Ciao.

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

well, u still remember about this blog not that you totally forgot about it.

anyway, readers will understand the lack of updates. we have a life to keep up to, rite?

jazz said...

hehehe yea that's true.