Friday, 27 March 2009

Guilty

I feel guilty for not updating here much. I checked the dashboard regularly though I don't blog much here. I have got 5 followers here. Stalkers.. muahaha..

Actually, I am one myself as I do stalk other people's blog. Once in a while though. I finally found some time to browse around. Things have got a little free with the report out of the way. Apparently I only need a day to finish one assignment so that's alright. I have got this other exercise which requires me to look into the microscope and draw the texture of the minerals and then describing the minerals and how they form, in not more than one page per mineral. I did one draft yesterday and I have another 3 more to go. It's not due till 1st of May.

I should probably go do some study for my test coming up this Thursday instead of blogging here.

2 comments:

Osbert said...

lol.. suddenly a mass productions of posts as well? :P

jazz said...

haha cos i seldom blog here so there will be a sudden mass of productions.