Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Annoyed

I guess everyone has worries in their life. I don't know what worry is it this time that has been on my mind since yesterday. I have nothing to worry about on studies because it's going quite well at this moment. It's just this burden that I felt and I couldn't seem to get it away. It's so annoying to have this burden and not being able to figure out what it is.

I seem to be busy every morning. If it's not planning about what to cook for dinner, it will be washing laundry. If it's not, it's about studies. I have been going online less often too because of these. I also timed myself on all these too. Sometimes I feel that I don't have enough time. I complain too much. Everyone has 24 hours but everyone sleep at different time or have differences of sleeping time. I do know that I sleep less than most of the people I know so why am I complaining that I don't have enough time?

No comments: