Tuesday, 25 August 2009

theme songs

I was reading a friend's blog about G.I Joe theme songs. One of them was poker face by Lady Gaga and since I haven't listen to that song for a while, I decide to switch to it. Guess what thought came to my mind when I heard the song?

I can imagine myself in Doha. Did I really listen so much of the song when I was there? Hmm.. I might have since veep likes to put the song on music list that time. Last year, a friend told me that the song has no meaning and she doesn't like it. Well, I guess that's just individual music likes. Sometimes I do listen to the lyrics, sometimes I like the beat of the music and not just listening to the lyrics. I guess that's why some people don't like certain songs.

Right, I shall get back to reading over my lab notes. I have a lab test coming up after the break. It's supposed to be open book but I don't think my notes would help if I don't know how the minerals in the rock looks like. I don't like looking into the microscope because my eyes get painful after that. Right..

No comments: