Friday, 28 August 2009

Being punctual is good

Waiting for people is really torturing. I was meant to wait for someone to come pick up this stereo that I helped darling to sell and in the end, the person did not turn up. Ish.. wasted one hour of my time. Somemore, my flatmate was with me when she saw me waiting in front of the office. Also wasted one hour of her time. Right now, I look like I am in a good mood but once you ask me if something is wrong, I tell you, I am going to burst into anger, complaining about how people are not punctual and all that.

Actually, I never been stood up like that. I always get people coming late but not stood up. Now I know the feeling of being stood up and wasting of my time. I could have watch an episode or two on latest series that I have or did some study. Ish.. those precious time are now gone.

Oh I don't regret spending time with my flatmate, just talking about things and catching up since, I don't know when I last saw her.

3 comments:

Ecner said...

Yeah, hate ppl who are not punctual. Kick them when u see them.

jazz said...

Hahaha..

Blog and SEO tips said...

I am always punctual :)