Thursday, 2 July 2009

Bumming

At this point, airports most likely have this checking temperature on passengers who either transits or stop at their final stops. That was what I was told if you go overseas. I haven't experience it because I haven't been out of the country. It was a good thing I decided to stay for the break. It's only for 2 weeks before lectures begin so I might as well catch up with my sleep and tidying up my room, which I already did. Now, I am just bumming around and watching tv programmes. Well, why not, after all the hard work for semester one. :D

Apparently, students who missed their exams are going to sit for their exams at the start of the semester two. I did went to all my exams so I don't have to worry about sitting my exams again. It must be a 'torture' studying and waiting for exam for so long. I know that some people may prepare even better and most likely get better grade than me. I did do my best so we'll see. So, the results are coming out on the 10th July. Hmm.. feeling nervous.. that's next week.
I did not know there was a Tamiflu and somehow, the recent outbreak of swine flu has cause PrimaMed to be in high demand for Tamiflu. I read from someone's blog about it. :D
So those who thinks that they are getting flu, look after yourself because flu can spread very fast between humans.

No comments: