Thursday, 2 July 2009

Friend

I probably never mention this. I think it was 3 or 4 months ago when a close friend of mine emailed me in facebook to tell me that one of our classmate in secondary school passed away from a car accident. I couldn't tell how I was feeling exactly but I sure felt that I went into shock for a few seconds before saying, oh my goodness. I never expect that to happen. So I login to friendster to find that she has so many messages on her profile. And oh, her boyfriend logs in every now and then to make sure the account doesn't expire. That was very nice of him to keep the memories alive. I left a message there and he replied in mandarin. Obviously, I can't read so I did not reply.

Yea.. I never knew that she was a Christian. I thought she was a free thinker. Sort of regret that I never quite get to know more about her. I mean, we knew each other, sat close to each other, talks a lot but we never get close in our friendship. We probably have something in common too. Well, hope that she rests well in peace and that she is happy in heaven.

2 comments:

LX said...

That must be shocking piece of news!

jazz said...

yea it does. i keep hearing news like that from other friends' friends but not my friends. so yea, i was shocked when i found out. then slowly, i started feeling, i can't believe this is happening.