Sunday, 12 July 2009

I am boring

I think I am a boring person.
Why not? I find that I do babble or talk a lot about some stuff or even myself. Now, why would anyone else want to know about yourself? Friends sure want to know what has been happening in your life and also want to share with you about what has been happening in their life.

The thing is, I don't like silence, hence why I always try to fill the silence with babbling on. Why don't I like silence? It's because during this period, people around you or your friends can judge from the way you look, the way you dress, the way you have talked, how boring the topic you were talking about. They criticize you silently. Don't tell me no one has done this before. I am sure everyone has. Yes, I admit that I do that too. What a shame. But humans are not perfect so yea.. I guess I was just trying to avoid people from judging. I know they are going to do that eventually but just not in front of you, even in silence.

Besides, when you are catching up with friends, you are supposed to catch up, not sitting in silence. You are meant to be sharing with your friends too, not just letting them share with you. It should be a two-way friendship.

But anyway, I guess babbling too much is part of me. It would be hard to stop doing that. Maybe if someone ask me to stop talking? No, I don't think that would change me.

No comments: