Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Driving test

It's safe to say that I had 3 driving lessons and pass my driving test. I said safe because I don't want to jinx anything. Not that I believe something like that but I prefer to see how it goes and then say that I finally got it instead of bragging about something and then never got anything out of it. Hehehe.. I know people may complain about it but that's just how I am.

Now, you know that I am sly huh... I can plan something and only tell you later. Let's just say I have personal reasons for those. Some people may not agree with me on my personal reaons but I don't see a point in having to follow every single reasons people told me. It will sound like I don't have my own mind and having to follow other people's opinions. I should have my own opinions and I should follow what I want to do. Right? :D

No comments: